Here we share just a small part of this very informative article by Child Mind Institute, if you want to read all the article please visit: https://childmind.org/article/signs-of-depression-during-coronavirus-crisis/
- About EFC
- Early Start
- Programs and Services
- information & Events
- COVID-19 Resources
- Contact Us
- Autism: What are the symptoms?
- Anxiety log to find out why your child gets anxious
- Angry Kids: Dealing With Explosive Behavior
- Are Time Outs Harmful to Children?
- 8 Ways to Build a Strong, Loving Bond With Your Autistic Child
- Homemade bedtime schedule for kids can be a powerful visual reminder
- Managing problem behavior at home
- Social Challenges of Kids With Learning Problems
- Quick Facts on Selective Mutism
- 5 Tips for Talking to Patients with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Overcoming obstacles while traveling with people who have ASD
- Did you know the signals of depression on kids/teenagers?
- How to Make the Most of Your IEP meeting
- 2022 Newsletter
- 2021 Newsletter