Anxiety log to find out why your child gets anxious
Do you suspect that your child may have anxiety?
Understood shares this article that helps you keep an anxiety log, an anxiety pattern identifier, and also includes a calming strategies worksheet.
To download the guides please visit:
Anxiety Log | Understood - For learning and thinking differences
- About EFC
- Early Start
- Programs and Services
- information & Events
- COVID-19 Resources
- Contact Us
- Autism: What are the symptoms?
- Anxiety log to find out why your child gets anxious
- Angry Kids: Dealing With Explosive Behavior
- Are Time Outs Harmful to Children?
- 8 Ways to Build a Strong, Loving Bond With Your Autistic Child
- Homemade bedtime schedule for kids can be a powerful visual reminder
- Managing problem behavior at home
- Social Challenges of Kids With Learning Problems
- Quick Facts on Selective Mutism
- 5 Tips for Talking to Patients with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Overcoming obstacles while traveling with people who have ASD
- Did you know the signals of depression on kids/teenagers?
- How to Make the Most of Your IEP meeting
- 2022 Newsletter
- 2021 Newsletter